The atelier gugging is open to anyone who would like to work on and try out art.
This is where the artists of the House of Artists in Gugging work in a collegial atmosphere alongside Austrian and international guests.
The absorbed work of each individual on his or her own art and the vibrant, creative interaction with others jointly form the essence of this place’s special atmosphere.
- People who have or have not experienced psychiatric treatment or disability and want to and are able to work on their ideas independently,
- People who require care within a “day-care/daily-structure” framework,
- People who require care and come to work artistically together with their caregiver.
- A space that offers the opportunity to work freely. Within this context, our aim is to enable and facilitate personal creative potential.
- Various painting and drawing materials. However, you are also welcome to bring and use your own materials.
- Studio assistance for questions, support and feedback.
Because of high demand, it is imperative that you register for your visit.
Since mid-June, the atelier gugging has opened again for the in-house artists. Due to the Covid 19 situation, we cannot invite guests yet. Thank you very much for your understanding and we will keep you up to date as soon as anything changes.
Am Campus 2, 3400 Maria Gugging, Österreich
+43 676 84 11 81 215